March is a great time to come through the doors at Push Mobility as we are conducting the first round of Professional Development & Education Days for 2023!
If you are an OT, Physio or final year university student looking to learn about new ways to improve your clients mobility needs this is a great opportunity for you to attend.
Many topics will be discussed over the three days including:
- How to measure mobility ramps and find solutions for your clients' indoor experience within the home, as presented by Tyrex ramps
- Ways to improve mental health and wellbeing for people living with a disability, as presented by Kelli from Atlas Health Consultancy
- Disability Equipment Services, training, rehabilitation and recruitment, as presented by Anna from Interskills Training
- Our diverse range of custom manual wheelchairs, power assist units, off road adaptive bikes and hand cycles as presented by the SA Manager for Push Mobility and our Bowhead adaptive mountain bike guy, Grant Allen!
- Modelling and work opportunities for wheelchair users, as presented by Rosie Nash
- Breaking the stigma around sex for people living with disabilities, as presented by Star Health
- Our diverse range of custom manual wheelchairs, power assist units, sporting and recreational products as well as the process of scripting a wheelchair as presented by Push Mobility Victorian team members, Danielle and Will
- The importance of employment opportunities for people living with a disability in making day-to-life easier and more empowering, as presented by WISE Employment
- Our diverse range of custom manual wheelchairs, sporting and recreational products as presented by the QLD Manager for Push Mobility and professional handcycling champion himself, Alex Welsh!
Ticket bookings are essential and links to book can be found below.
Thursday 2nd March 2023
60 Marryatt Street, Port Adelaide SA 5015, 11:30am - 4:00pm
Thursday 9th March 2023
316 Hoddle Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067, 11:30am - 4:00pm
Push Sunshine Coast
Thursday 16th March 2023
4/25 Service St, Maroochydore QLD 4558, 11:30am - 4:00pm
Lunch will be provided between 11:30am - 12:00pm. Please email us your any dietary requirements you have via firstname.lastname@example.org