Following the success of our Push Mobility Victoria Professional Development & Education Day in March, this May and June we are opening the doors at Push Mobility QLD (May 25th) and SA (June 1st).
If you are an OT, Physio, University Student or an Allied Health Professional looking to learn about new ways to improve your clients mobility needs this is a great opportunity for you to attend.
Many topics will be discussed over the three days including:
- How to measure mobility ramps and find solutions for your clients' indoor experience within the home, as presented by Tyrex ramps, SA only
- Ways to improve mental health and wellbeing for people living with a disability, as presented by Kelli from Atlas Health Consultancy, SA only
- Disability Equipment Services, training, rehabilitation and recruitment, as presented by Anna from Interskills Training, SA only
- Our diverse range of custom manual wheelchairs, power assist units, off road adaptive bikes and hand cycles as presented by the SA Manager for Push Mobility and our Bowhead adaptive mountain bike guy, Grant Allen! SA Only
- Beach accessibility and opportunities for people living with a disability to experience the beach with ease and enjoyment. QLD Only
- The importance of employment opportunities for people living with a disability in making day-to-life easier and more empowering, as presented by WISE Employment QLD Only
- Providing the opportunity and learning how to partake in Yoga for people living with a disability QLD Only
- Our diverse range of custom manual wheelchairs, sporting and recreational products as presented by the QLD Manager for Push Mobility and professional handcycling champion himself, Alex Welsh! QLD Only
Ticket bookings are essential and links to book can be found below.
Thursday 1st June 2023
60 Marryatt Street, Port Adelaide SA 5015, 11:30am - 4:00pm
Lunch will be provided between 11:30am - 12:00pm. Please email us your any dietary requirements you have via email@example.com