The Invacare® Matrx® Elan® Headrest range takes head support to the next level. A new elegance in head support and comfort, the Elan Headrest range is compact, lightweight and highly adjustable.
• Elegant – Clean, compact, streamlined aesthetics.
• Adjustable – Elan headrest hardware has six points of adjustment – infinite positioning opportunities to meet user needs.
• Easy – Single tool set up. Optional tool-less adjustment levers provided for ease of position changes.
• Reliable – Multi-disk locking provides superior holding strength.
• Comfortable – Dual density foam provides immersion and prevents bottoming out.
• Durable - Foam pad surrounds the backing plate and can be easily removed for modification. Pads are made with our Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial additive.
• Lightweight - 45% Lighter than competitive pads.
– Standard, occipital and multi-adjustable 4-point versions available.
– Aluminium plates can be formed to desired shape.
– Zippered, moisture-resistant, breathable Startex fabric
– Infection Control covers available as an accessory
**This product usually ships in 1-2 weeks. The item will be ordered from a distributor and is expected to be prepared for shipment within 1 to 2 weeks of your order.**
Q/A........Can someone use NDIS funding for this product?
Sure can. This product is classified as a consumable like that of a wheelchair tyre. If you are self managed, simply purchase the item online and claim back the purchase in your MyGov portal. If you are plan managed, request an invoice to be sent off to your plan manager. If you have any questions please feel to contact our team.
Please note if requesting a quote or invoice for items totalling under $300 there will be a charge of $44 inclusive of GST to cover the time and costs involved for us to manually prepare this. Quotes & invoices over $300 in total are exempt from this charge. To avoid this charge you can always purchase the item from us online and you will be issued a tax invoice which you can use to claim back the cost of the goods through the appropriate NDIS channel.