The Invacare® Matrx® MX2 Back is the latest in back support technology. Designed for active users who demand the best, it combines aesthetic appeal with superior support and function. Lightweight carbon fibre is specially engineered to provide unmatched stability for peak performance.
**This product usually ships in 1-2 weeks. The item will be ordered from a distributor and is expected to be prepared for shipment within 1 to 2 weeks of your order.**
• Breathable Spacer Mesh fabric, 9” and higher backs include leatherette side panels
• Cover and foam overlap back sheel fo privacy, protection and comfort
• Includes removable lumbar positioning pad
• Optional privacy flap available
Carbon Fiber Back Shell:
• Exceptional durability and aesthetic appeal
• Very light weight
• 3” Contour to provide stability to hips/trunk without restricting upper body mobility
• Choice of Fixed Mount or Quick Release Hardware. Hardware does not come standard with the MX2 back, this will need to be selected via this link: https://www.pushmobility.com.au/products/matrx-mx2-hardware
Download Catalogue Here
Download Information Sheet Here
Q/A........Can someone use NDIS funding for this product?
Sure can. This product is classified as a consumable like that of a wheelchair tyre. If you are self managed, simply purchase the item online and claim back the purchase in your MyGov portal. If you are plan managed, request an invoice to be sent off to your plan manager. If you have any questions please feel to contact our team.