The Mobi-Mat® is made from 100% recycled materials that provides a firm, safe, cool and stable surface for users. This sturdy and visible path can improve access on the beach to support people with disabilities or mobility challenges who generally cannot get on to the beach or struggle to move across the sand safely. The mat can accommodate a wide range of users, including people with mobility and visual impairments, the elderly, those using wheelchairs, mobility scooters or strollers and other groups with special access needs.
Push Mobility is Australia’s exclusive distributor and retailer of Mobi-Mat® beach access matting and the 2 minute rapid setup and storage device Mobi-Roll ‘N Stow®. Make no mistake, these are the worlds leading beach accessibility products, and for very good reasons.
Click on the link for a directory of beaches around Australia with Mobi-Mat. https://accessiblebeaches.com/
Portable Beach Access Pathway
Mobi-Mat® AFX RecPath™ is a portable and removable rollout beach access mat for pedestrians, wheelchair users, strollers, bicycles and light all terrain vehicles – available in connectable lengths of 5 to 30 metres for ultimate configurability.
- The leading brand of beach matting available world-wide
- Lab tested, long lasting and made of 100% recycled PET bottles
- Self-maintaining design, remains on top of the sand at all times
- Available in 5m to 30 interconnecting lengths
- Rapid 2 minute setup and pack up time using Mobi-Roll ‘N Stow®
- Wheels wont get stuck as they do when turning on slat based products
- Can be installed as a temporary or permanent pathway
- Available in accessibility pathway compliant widths of 1.53m or 1.98m
- Super thin, highly engineered design makes storage a breeze!
- Serviceable design and life expectancy of 10+ years
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some storage options for the MobiMat?
- Storage box rentals
Shipping container boxes: These are cheap and can be placed ANYWHERE even on the sand.
- Build your own purpose built storage box.
- SLSCs can connect with local businesses to see if they are happy to store beach access equipment.
- Store equipment in council facilities. The mat can then be rolled out & left out all season.