Not only is the Stricker Hybrid great for effortlessly getting about, it can be used as a bike for exercise when you choose not to use the motor. The Stricker does not require any mounting hardware to be installed onto your wheelchair which means that your wheelchair can stay light and compact. Connecting and disconnecting takes just moments. When you get to your destination you can detach your Stricker and leave the unit charging or in a corner.
The Stricker Hybrid is available in Para and Tetra controls allowing freedom of use for most wheelchair users.
The Stricker has three main operating modes which can be adjusted ever time you ride.
The Stricker Hybrid allows the user to use the attachment as a straight bike with no power assist at all. This is great for cardio, keeping fit and also when you forget to charge the battery.
2: Peddle and power assist:
There is a knob where you can select how much power the motor provides as you peddle. You can set the assist to a small amount or a very large amount of power assist. This is helpful going long distances or when you encounter big hills.
3: Power only:
The Hybrid can be used without the peddle feature meaning you can hit the throttle and effortless go anywhere you want to go. This is great for getting up hills or if would like to reserve some peddle energy for the trip home. The batter range exceeds 40 kms so there is plenty of power to get you where you wanna go.
- Motor 36V/250W – 25 km/h velocity
- Weight with battery: 21 kg
- For transport without battery: 18,6 kg
- 20-24″ wheel
- 11,6 Ah Battery 36V 2,4 kg
- 40 km riding distance approx. in flat area
- Charger 1,2 Ah – 9h charging time
- Freewheel – almost no resistance while rolling backwards
- 8 gear chain shift 246%
- chain ring: top 44, bottom 13-32
- 1.gear: 2,19 m - 8.gear: 5,39 m
- V-brake and disc-brake
- Speedometer, LED lamp with battery
- Display with state of charge, amount of charges, battery temperature and speed
- 3 speed switch
- Stricker cranks (choose between 3 cranks)
Airline battery approval