The new MobiMe is a SUPER lightweight - ONLY 5.5kg personal access mat that you can use wherever you want. Whether that be in your own garden or while you’re out and about. Take it with you in your car, throw it over your shoulder or roll along with it on your lap. It is 1m wide and 5m long.
***As of the 14th of March, due to an overwhelmingly high demand for this product, we are currently out of stock. More stock is on the way from overseas. All orders placed will be dispatched toward the end of May. Apologies for any inconvenience caused***
Where can you use the MobiMe path you ask?! Almost anywhere such as sand, grass, tanbark, dirt or snow it’s extremely portable so you can use it while you’re at the beach, at a friend’s house, at a holiday house, at the park, on a farm, by the river, camping, at the snow or at a winery - whatever takes your fancy.
It is made of 100% recycled plastic bottles and is 100% recyclable, so it is not adding to the plastic pollution crisis. It provides a stable surface for users to move over unstable grounds. Water runs through it but it also has a patented non-slip surface.
The patented design and manufacturing process were created for military use so to say it’s durable is an understatement. Leave it out in the elements, rain, hail or shine for 15 years or pack it away quickly and easily after each use. It’s completely flexible to your needs.
Download MobiMe Product Sheet
Key Features of the MobiMe access mat
- 1m wide x 5m long
- Super lightweight only 5.5kg
- Easy roll out installation and low maintenance
- Lab tested, long lasting and made of 100% recycled PET bottles
- Patented non-slip corrugated surface
- Supports light to medium weight wheelchairs and pedestrians
INSTALLATION & USE
- One person set up and pack up
- Minimal ground surface preparation required
- Can be swept with a broom or leaf blower
- Can be secured to the ground with easy to use stakes - inserted through eyelets
- UV resistant
- Saltwater resistant - can be fully submerged