Transfer in and out of your handcycle with ease. The Maddiline stool is the most effective and safe way to transfer from your wheelchair to your handbike.
- Moveable or Stationary Options
- Lightweight Alloy Material
- 264lb (120kg) Weight Limit
- Backrest and Arm Rests
- Winding Crank for easy transferring at your own pace
- Technical Information
- The stool is entirely made of light alloy and it has a stainless-steel drive mechanism on brass bushings
The wide and comfortable seat is equipped with a backrest and a handle for maximum reliability.
Available with fixed (no wheels) or lockable rolling wheels, it is a simple and effective tool for your independence.
Model shown only comes with caster wheel and armrest on left hand side with left side crank.
To customise your order, lead up times are often longer.
Choose Model - Fixed Footings, Movable/Lockable wheels
Choose Armrest - Left Side, Right Side, No Armrests
Choose Crank Position - Left Side, Right Side