If you know what you want in a chair, then the KSL is the one for you.
All Küschall 2.0 wheelchairs utilise Hydroform technology - a process that allows the metal to be formed in more complex shapes - creating wheelchairs that are stronger, more ergonomic, more comfortable and easier to push.
At around 4kg, the KSL rigid wheelchair is the lightest in the Kuschall range, and is one of the lightest wheelchairs in the world.
The backrest support bar has been ergonomically designed to help with lifting and unloading your chair and also passing your wheelchair over your body for car transfers.
The carbon fibre components and axel contributes to the super low frame weight and added pushing performance. The side guards and optional mudguards are super strong and sleek.
The KSL is made to measure with uninterrupted frame flow and an extremely sleek design.
- Weighs only 4kg (without wheels) - one of the lightest wheelchairs in the world
- Ergonomic backrest support
- Carbonfibre components and axels - including optional side and mud guards
- Unique alloy active brake design, with thumb grip for ease of use.
- Optional ergonomically designed carbolife pushrim for improved pushing performance
Fully customisable colours - 5 standard frame colours, 2 decal designs and 6 decal colours.
CLICK ON THE VISUALIZER BUTTON TO START BUILDING YOUR CHAIR ONLINE!
Did you know you can build your wheelchair from the comfort of your home?? Yup, the Kuschall VISUALIZER allows you to pick and choose every option for your new wheelchair, in a live 3D view. You can even download your options and see a complete model of your new wheelchair. What's awesome is the visualiser has the weight of every option for the wheelchair, so you can even work out how much your new wheelchair will weigh.
WHAT COLOURS CAN I CHOOSE?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the Kuschall KSL compatible with Power Assist?
You can fit almost any type of power assist to the KSL such as SmartDrive power assist, Twion, emotion wheels by ALBER, Batec, Stricker, SMOOV and much more.
Is the Kuschall KSL funded by NDIS?
The KSL sure is funded by the NDIS. If you don't have an OT but need one just contact the Push Mobility team and we can connect you with one.
Width: Seat Width 34cm - 44cm
Length: 80cm (75°) | 73cm (90°)
Product Weight: 6.8kg (4.3kg transport weight)
- Seat Width: 34cm - 44cm (2cm increments)
- Seat Depth: 38.5cm - 48.5cm (2.5cm increments)
- Seat Height Front: 45cm - 53cm (1cm increments)
- Seat Height Back: 40cm - 48cm (1cm increments)
- Frame Angle: 75° | 90° V-frame or tapered
*price for base model.
Warranty Details & Regulatory Information:
- Küschall Wheelchairs come with a 5 year frame warranty along with a 2 year warranty on all other parts against faulty workmanship and materials. This warranty extends to the original owner. Further information can be found inside the user manual.
- The Küschall KSL2.0 meets AS/NZS 3695 standards.
- It is registered with the
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods, item number 99518.