The Küschall Champion 2.0 looks and performs like that of a rigid wheelchair - it is strong, stable and comfortable. It has an S style frame and a centre frame folding mechanism that blends into the main part of the frame.
Whether this is your first wheelchair or your 5th, the Champion offers more adjustability than you will ever need.
The Champion combines the best features from folding and rigid wheelchairs to deliver this truly unique design. It folds down smaller than any wheelchair on the planet (SK folding option allows the frame to fold to the height of an A4 folder) while still maintaining terrific performance when pushing. Featuring a customisable folding mechanism, the chair is perfect for adventures and travel.
- Unique folding and locking mechanisms
- A sleek, redesigned one-piece flip-up footrest
- Folds down to the size of an A4 folder
- New active light brake
All Küschall 2.0 wheelchairs utilise Hydroform technology - a process that allows the metal to be formed in more complex shapes - creating wheelchairs that are stronger, more ergonomic, more comfortable, and easier to push.
CHAMPION - ORDER FORM HERE
Frame Angle: 75° / 90°
Seat Width: 360 - 480mm
Seat Depth: 340 - 480mm
Total Width: seat width + 160 - 240mm
Total Length: 75°; approx 930mm / 90° approx 830mm
Total Weight Unloaded: approx 9.2kg
Transport Weight (w/out rear wheels): approx 6.7kg
Max User Weight: 120kg
*Price listed is for base model with no extras
Warranty Details & Regulatory Information:
- Küschall Wheelchairs come with a 5 year frame warranty along with a 2 year warranty on all other parts against faulty workmanship and materials. This warranty extends to the original owner. Further information can be found inside the user manual.
- The Küschall Champion 2.0 meets AS/NZS 3695 standards.
- It is registered with the
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods, item number 99518.
Küschall Champion 2.0 User Manual - Here.