KangaROOST! Is an idea that had been floating around in the head of Push team member and Bowhead Adaptive Bike guy, Grant Allen, for some time. It's now reality!
The idea was to come up with a design that would showcase Adative MTB's, particularly Bowhead bikes, in a cool, fun and positive way and to get it onto a shirt and make everyone, not just adaptive riders, see the design and think, "That's cool! I want to run that!". We wanted it to have an Aussie spin as well and this is where our Kangaroo mate came into it!
These T's are in a small limited number at this point. Our local design legend and mate, Nahum from Dead Sailors Society has helped us to bring this one to life with his design skills! This is something we'd love to see anyone and everyone wearing and in perhaps a small way, help to lift the profile of Adaptive MTB's and the passion that we at Push and Bowhead share for this growing movement! If we sell through these, we may look to doing another run😊
Get a shirt, get out on whatever bike you ride and get KangaROOSTin'!Bikes are all about fun and anyone and everyone doing so. This is what makes adaptive bikes so cool! Even if you don't get a shirt, get out and on your bike and get after it and have a good time doing it! Share a photo or video of yourself on socials and use the hashtag #KangaROOST Bonus points for creative sticker placements too😜
All shirts ship free of charge (snail mail) and come with some stickers included.
- 100% Cotton - Soft and versatile natural fibre
- Woven label at hem
- DSS custom neck tape
- Heat press sizing label
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Fabric weight 180 to 200GSM
- Bowhead logo on right hand side sleeve (Note the neat sticker peeling off look😍)
- Push Mobility logo on left hand side sleeve
- The neck and collar on these T's are a snug fit😊 Don't be afraid to pull it down hard to get it over your head, it's handy to stop your own roost from going down the back of your shirt😝