Invacare Portable Ramps are manufactured with a unique combination of uni-directional glass and carbon fibre materials to create an extremely strong and lightweight ramp suitable for a wide range of uses.
**This product usually ships in 1-2 weeks. The item will be ordered from a distributor and is expected to be prepared for shipment within 1 to 2 weeks of your order.**
The Invacare Portable Ramps are available in 4 models, in a wide range of sizes.
PERSONAL - Portable, lightweight ramp that allows easier access in and around the home or workplace.
Ideal for climbing kerbs or similar obstacles.
MULTIPURPOSE - Longer and wider, designed to cope with a wider range of obstacles making it more suitable for commercial and travel.
SENIOR - Flexible range of ramps to cope with obstacles from 22.5-87cm in height. 10 sizes available.
EDGE BARRIER LIMITER (EBL) - Added security of edge barriers, particularly suited to providing instant access.
• Portable - The Invacare Portable Ramps can be quickly folded into a single compact unit - allowing for easy storage or transport in any vehicle or home environment
• Lightweight - Made from a unique combination of uni-directional glass and carbon fibre materials. Invacare Portable Ramps are very strong, yet light enough to be portable
• Compact - Multi-paneled design held together with a patented hinge system connected by webbing enabling Invacare Portable Ramps to fold with a concertina action, allowing for a much smaller width when folded
• Safe - Clearly marked and grip tape covered, Invacare Portable Ramps are also fitted with pads at the top and base. Invacare Portable Ramps provide a non-slip surface, for all weather conditions
• Strong - Invacare Portable Ramps are tested to AS/NZ Standards, up to 300kg!* for security and peace of mind
• Simple to use - Invacare Portable Ramps require no assembly allowing the ramp to be deployed in seconds, and immediately ready for use!
Q/A........Can someone use NDIS funding for this product?
Sure can. This product is classified as a consumable like that of a wheelchair tyre. If you are self managed, simply purchase the item online and claim back the purchase in your MyGov portal. If you are plan managed, request an invoice to be sent off to your plan manager. If you have any questions please feel to contact our team.