The Invacare® Matrx® Vi cushion is designed to provide skin protection and positioning for individuals at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown. The unique three part foam construction targets skin protection where it is needed most, and features excellent stability, support and comfort.
**This product usually ships in 1-2 weeks. The item will be ordered from a distributor and is expected to be prepared for shipment within 1 to 2 weeks of your order.**
• Soft High Resilience foam for optimal comfort and support
• Pre-ischial contour provides pelvic stability and abductor/adductor contouring promotes midline leg positioning.
• Made with Ultra-Fresh(TM) for antibacterial and odour protection
Visco foam insert:
• Ischial relief insert made from moulded visco-elastic foam
• Provides immersion to sensitive bony prominences
• Firm High Resilience foam for support and durability
• Trochanteric shelf provides stability to hips
• Waterfall front edge and rear radius for sacral support
• Moisture resistant and breathable outer cover including slip resistant base, hook and look fasteners and lifting strap
• Kid*ab*ra print standard in paediatric sizes
• Inner cover is moisture resistant and easily wiped clean
Width: 14, 16, 18, 20, 22"
Depth: 15 - 22"
Please contact us via e-mail with your preferred width + depth before placing an order. Prices may vary.
Q/A........Can someone use NDIS funding for this product?
Sure can. This product is classified as a consumable like that of a wheelchair tyre. If you are self managed, simply purchase the item online and claim back the purchase in your MyGov portal. If you are plan managed, request an invoice to be sent off to your plan manager. If you have any questions please feel to contact our team.