SPEED UP YOUR LIFE
A perfect mix of sporty-elegant design and perfect ergonomics: the e-pilot from Alber convinces. It turns your wheelchair into a sporty vehicle in seconds - the dynamic combination for everyday use. This eliminates the annoying search for a parking space and the tedious transfer into and out of the car. The powerful fork, the battery pack integrated in the frame and the powerful drive wheel combine sporty design and sophisticated ergonomics perfectly.
JUST KEEP ON GOING
Drive to the centre, visit friends or simply enjoy the day in the nature. No problem with the e-pilot: just dock it to the manual wheelchair, switch it on and turn the throttle. Here we go. Even distances of up to 50 km are no problem thanks to the large Li-Ion battery pack. When you reach your destination, undock the e-pilot and travel with your manual wheelchair as usual - full flexibility.
JUST MASTER YOUR WAY
Overcome borders, enjoy new freedom. The e-pilot offers a new kind of mobility. Thanks to the large front wheel, you can easily expand the possibilities of the manual wheelchair. A dirt road or a bad underground is no problem. Even a curb can easily be overcome.
Clever functions on the go: Thanks to the optional Mobility Plus Package, the e-pilot can be extended by useful functions, such as a wheelchair-accessible navigation function or the speed extension to 20 km/h. This makes the trip really fun and you will reach your goal faster. Standard unit is set to under 9.5kmp
e-pilot fits your wheelchair
The flexible mounting system of the e-pilot allows the combination with a variety of wheelchairs.
Get even more out of e-pilot
The special Smartphone App and the optionally available Mobility Plus package can be used to expand the capabilities of e-pilot. You get access to a wheelchair-accessible navigation function and a speed extension up to 20 km/h. The cruise control rounds off the experience of relaxed driving even on longer distances.
In addition, the Mobility App contains valuable tips and tricks for everyday use of your e-pilot.
Supernova front light
- Double light output compared to standard lighting
- Robust design aluminum housing
- Extra bright with 205 lumens
- Parking light up to 5 minutes after switching off
Tail light for push handles
- Battery operated (2 x AAA)
- Running time up to 50 hours
- Includes adjustable rubber band for attachment to the push handles
- Double-sided attachment recommended
- For fixing to the handlebar left
- Not compatible with option throttle left
- Easy to fit and adjustable
- Foldable for space-saving parking
- Easy to retrofit
- Fatigue-free operation of the throttle
- Easy mounting via clamping bracket
- Easy to retrofit
Speed 0,5 - 20 km/h*
Climbing capability: up to 10 %
Braking capability: up to 20%
Range: up to 50 km depending on the ground surface, the weight of the user, temperature and terrain
max weight of user: 100 kg
max. total weight: 135 kg (e-pilot, wheelchair and wheelchair driver)
Integrated Battery: 36 V; 13,8 Ah; 496 Wh
Total weight e-pilot: 18.4 kg
- Traction Assist - Unique to Alber
- Magnetic steering dampener
- Connectivity to phone
- Leading Neodrive motor technology
- Power output (USB) from device for charging portable devices on the go