The completely redesigned Force NRG Handcycle frame is lightweight and designed for 20” rear wheels. A carbon fiber seat pan and backrest is designed to improve shoulder positioning and a lower centre of gravity provides efficiency and power.
Power-Arc Fork features a single main beam and double wishbone for front wheel stability on the upper and lower chainstays. With the weldment weighing in at only three pounds in a standard configuration, the Power-Arc Fork is our lightest fork design yet. Every Force NRG Handcycle fork is subject to strict quality testing.
Elite cyclists will appreciate the drivetrain and gearing characteristics designed specifically for SRAM eTap Wireless Electronic Shifting and double chainring options. The design features hybrid ceramic bearings pressed into a CNC machined aluminum shell permanently bonded in the fork. To keep the bearings seated, a wavy washer is used to apply a small axial load.
Inspired by industry experts, the Force NRG Handcycle features hinged fork clamps that only require one screw in each clamp. This handcycle is travel ready!
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- Frame: New lightweight frame design made exclusively for 20” rear wheels with removable carbon fiber seat pan
- Fork: New Power-Arc design with fixed length and height for stiffness and improved aerodynamics
- Fork clamps: Travel-ready hinged clamps for ease of travel
- Back: Redesigned carbon fiber back for increased ergonomics and aerodynamics
- Footrest clamps: Integrated into the fork for cleaner look
- Shifting: SRAM® eTap Wireless
- Electronic Shifting with double chainring options
- Safety flag holder: Redesigned to be more lightweight and adjustable
- C7 Concepts Carbon 26” front wheel and 20” rear wheel
- Double compact training system
- Racing foam seat and back cushions with nylon covers
*Price may vary depending on what wheels and support you require.