Due to system updates during the initial set up of the PushTracker E2, the manufacturer of the PushTracker E2 has released a statement that the battery life may deplete quicker than expected at first, and stabilise AFTER one week, once all updates are completed.
You may want to consider the following tips in order to maximise your battery life! ☝️
During initial setup:
1. Fully charge the battery the first time.
2. Check to make sure the Push Tracker E2 has the most up to date operating system. Perform all updates on the charger before use.
➡️ Settings App > System > About > System Updates
3. Turn off "location" setting
➡️ Settings App > Location
4. Consider choosing a Mobvoi watch face with static items (e.g. no second hand).
Other tips for battery life performance:
1. Turn off the "always-on" display
➡️ Settings App > Display > Always On Screen
2. Turn off "tilt to wake" & "wrist gestures"
➡️ Settings App > Gestures
3. Turn off Wi-Fi when not performing updates (otherwise it will continually search for networks).
➡️ Settings App > Connectivity > Wifi
4. Maintain a screen brightness of level 3 or less when possible
➡️ Settings App > Display > Adjust Brightness
5. Turn "OK Google" off.
6. Turn on "airplane mode." The PushTracker E2 will prompt you to reconnect Bluetooth when going to use your SmartDrive.
7. Monitor battery activity through the Wear OS mobile app on your phone.
➡️ Open Wear OS app, scroll down to select "Advanced Settings," then select "Watch Battery"
8. Utilise a power bank