Safety and mobility in a wheelchair – even in winter on snow and ice? It’s no problem with Wheelblades S.
Thanks to the easy-to-adjust binding, this practical aid can be attached to any conventional wheelchair model. With the patented quick-release mechanism, you can switch from wheels to runners with ease in just seconds.
The broad contact surface of the Wheelblades optimally distributes the weight on the ground, thus preventing the small front wheels from sinking into the snow. The runners move along the ground with very little friction, and even larger irregularities in the terrain can be easily navigated.
To ensure that the tip of the ski always points forward, the binding was deliberately positioned in the front part of the ski. Stability while in motion is provided by two channels on the bottom of the Wheelblades that compress the snow and let you glide as if on rails.
Adjustment range: 2.0–6.5 cm
Suitable for: manual wheelchairs
Available: as a pair
Sophisticated technology: Patented binding with universal adjustment capability for wheel diameters of 8–20 cm and wheel widths of 2.0–6.5 cm
Robustness: Glass fibre-reinforced plastic components ensure maximum strength even at low temperatures
Durability: Stainless steel provides protection against corrosion caused by moisture and salt
Secure base: Channels on the bottom of the runner provide stability and hold the line while in motion. If necessary, runners can be re-ordered as a spare part
Product Information Flyer Here
Product Manual Flyer Here
- easily adjustable
- click onto the front of wheels of wheelchairs OR buggies
- Stainless steel provides protection against corrosion in wet and salt
- drive and steer your wheelchair in winter conditions
- glass fibre reinforced plastic parts ensure maximum strength even at low temperatures
- channels on the underside of the tread provide stability and directional stability while riding
- one size fits all!
- Does it work on soft snow? Absolutely works on hard and soft snow!
- Is it hard to connect to your wheelchair? Takes less than 30 seconds to connect/disconnect!
Information Manual Here