Play tennis, play badminton – heck, even play pickle ball! This one’s made for all kinds of fun and play. Everyone is buzzing about this adjustable platform footrest that delivers the perfect foot position, whether you like to tuck them way back or not, plus it has a toe stop and strap to secure your feet.
Designed to easily adjust for your best performance. Super easy to use, lightweight and durable.
Who's Up For This Ride?
• Great for versatile play
• Must-have for multiple users programs
• Adjustable front and rear seat heights
• Anti-tip/5th wheel: adjustable height
• Fixed back
• Adjustable back height
• Adjustable tension back upholstery
• Adjustable center-of-gravity
• Fixed camber 15º, 18º or 20º
• High performance Sun® wheels: 24", 25", 26"
• Anodized pushrims
• High pressure clincher tires
• Smart fork caster system
• 72mm casters
• Adjustable platform footrest
• Powder coat paint
• 250 lb. weight capacity
• Clamp-on fixed aluminum side guards
• Spinergy® SLX wheels
• Sun® Equalizer™ wheels
• 12 Tab pushrims
• Kenda® tires
• Click straps
• O-ring positioning belt
• Spoke guards
• Frame protectors
• Alignment gauge
• Telescoping anti-tip
• Folding Back
• Fold-in side guards
• Durable leather back upholstery upgrade
The Take Away Before The Break Away
• The Top End® Pro™ Tennis Wheelchair is designed for aspiring athletes who want durability and quick, easy adjustments – all at a great price.
• Designed to easily adjust for your best performance.
• Available in two frame choices: a tall frame for adults and a short frame for children to accommodate any aspiring athlete.
Top End warrants the frames when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase from Top End or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty.
Top End warrants the upholstered materials (seat and back) and remaining components of this product when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirteen (13) months from date of purchase from Top End or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty.