The Maddiline Crosswind XE is a handcycle essesntial for on-road or off-road outdoor adventures!
Offering a rigid frame with shock absorbers, it is specifically designed for off road adventures with a modern and sleek design that provides a smooth ride even in the most demanding terrain.
Offering ease when transferring onto the Maddiline Crosswind XE is a big plus, along with fully adjustable depth and angle seat back settings allow for a high degree of control and adjustment for maximum comfort.
The Maddiline Crosswind XE is fully loaded with high-tech features and can be used manually if you want a leisurely ride or powered on your next rough terrain treck!
- Frame and fork made of lightweight 7020 TIG-welded aluminium alloy - tailor-made
- This handbike is totally adjustable, means: adjustable backrest (back and forward, up and down), adjustable footrest, adjustable fork (in height and length)
- Cushions made of certified anti-decubitus material, 3D cover with air circulation design, removable and washable
- Three hydraulic disk brakes
- Parking brake (V-brake on the front wheel, we just introduced this)
- Different motor options: 250W, 500W, 750W All options give the availability for single or dual batteries
- Shifting: SRAM GX, Shimano XT or the upgraded version Shimano XT Di2
- Also available as tetra version (chin shifting, elbow shifting, pedal back brake or elbow brake)
- Aluminium or rubber gel handgrips
- Customizable frame colours