The Küschall K-Series 2.0 is one of the worlds most versatile rigid wheelchairs by Küschall wheelchairs. This stunning wheelchair offers adjustability like no other rigid chair - to ensure a perfect fit and great performance when pushing.
The K-Series has an ingenious design, with the frame separate to the seat base to allowing maximum flexibility and adjustment.
- Timeless innovation - versatility, performance and design
- Independent seat module - change your seating set up anytime, anywhere
- Ergonomic, hydroformed backrest brace
- Quick and easy folding
All Küschall 2.0 wheelchairs utilise Hydroform technology - a process that allows the metal to be formed in more complex shapes - creating wheelchairs that are stronger, more ergonomic, more comfortable and easier to push.
CLICK ON THE VISUALIZER BUTTON TO START BUILDING YOUR CHAIR ONLINE!
Did you know you can build your wheelchair from the comfort of your home?? Yup, the Kuschall VISUALIZER allows you to pick and choose every option for your new wheelchair, in a live 3D view. You can even download your options and see a complete model of your new wheelchair. What's awesome is the visualiser has the weight of every option for the wheelchair, so you can even work out how much your new wheelchair will weigh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the Kuschall k-series seat module adjustable?
It sure is! The iconic modular seat can be modified with adjustable back and forward. This means that you can change the tippynes of the wheelchair and the distance from the seat to the front of the footplate.
Is the Kuschall K-series ok to have as my first wheelchair?
The K-series is PERFECT for a first wheelchair because of the huge amount of adjustability in the wheelchair.
What can be adjusted on the K-series?
- Front seat hight
- Rear seat height
- Centre of gravity
- Tippyness of the chair
- Backrest angle
- Leg length
- Backrest height
- Push handle height
- Armrest height and the list goes onnnnnnn.......
Is the Kuschall K-series ok even if I can't self propel?
The K-series is great for active users but also for people who can't push on their own. The push handles can be height adjusted and any backrest and supports can be fitted to the wheelchair.
Is the Kuschall K-series compatible with Power Assist?
You can fit almost any type of power assist to the K-series such as SmartDrive power assist, Twion, emotion wheels by ALBER, Batec, Stricker, SMOOV and much more.
Is the Kuschall K-series funded by NDIS?
The K-series sure is funded by the NDIS. If you don't have an OT but need one just contact the Push Mobility team and we can connect you with one.
WHAT COLOURS CAN I CHOOSE?
⬇️ DOWNLOAD THE ORDER FORM HERE!!! ⬇️
K-Series - ORDER FORM HERE
- Frame Angle: 75° / 90°
- Seat Width: 320 - 500mm
- Seat Depth: 350 - 525mm
- Total Width: seat width + 170mm
- Total Length: 75°; approx 830 - 1055mm / 90° approx 760 - 985mm
- Total Weight Unloaded: approx 7.8kg
- Transport Weight (w/out rear wheels): approx 5.1kg
Max User Weight: 130kg
*Price for base model
Warranty Details & Regulatory Information:
- Küschall Wheelchairs come with a 5 year frame warranty along with a 2 year warranty on all other parts against faulty workmanship and materials. This warranty extends to the original owner. Further information can be found inside the user manual.
- The Küschall K-Series 2.0 meets AS/NZS 3695 & ISO 7176-19 standards.
- It is registered with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods, item number 99518.
Küschall K-Series 2.0 User Manual - Here