Küschall Compact 2.0 is hands down one of the world's most popular folding wheelchairs boasting style, performance and uncompromising quality.
The Compact is the latest traditional style folding wheelchair from Küschall. It offers a strong and reliable design while maintaining the lightest weight possible with its range of great features.
- Available with fixed or swing-away leg rests
- Ultralight - but strong and durable
- Ergonomic knee area design - ensures maximum grip for easy transfer
- Intuitive castor housing - keeping you on track
All Küschall 2.0 wheelchairs utilise Hydroform technology - a process that allows the metal to be formed in more complex shapes - creating wheelchairs that are stronger, more ergonomic, more comfortable, and easier to push. For The Compact, this means improved frame rigidity, optimised pushing performance, improved hand grip for transfers and is now up ½ a kg lighter than before.
COMPACT - ORDER FORM HERE
Frame Angle: 70° / 80° (swing away, fixed and tapered)
Seat Width: 280 - 500mm
Seat Depth: 320 - 525mm
Total Width: seat width + 160mm
Total Length: 70°; approx 870 - 1220mm / 80° approx 850 - 1220mm
Total Weight Unloaded: approx 10.5kg (swing away), 9.6kg (fixed frame)
Transport Weight (w/out rear wheels): approx 7.8kg (swing away), 6.7kg (fixed frame)
Max User Weight: 120kg
Warranty Details & Regulatory Information:
- Küschall Wheelchairs come with a 5 year frame warranty along with a 2 year warranty on all other parts against faulty workmanship and materials. This warranty extends to the original owner. Further information can be found inside the user manual.
- The Küschall Compact meets AS/NZS 3695 & ISO 7176-19 standards.
- It is registered with the
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods, item number 99518.
Küschall Compact 2.0 User Manual - Here