Do you have the travel bug looking to explore the world? The Phoenix travel bag makes hands-free carrying easy and safe. Featuring incredible agility providing independence while moving your gear. Turn 360°, move backwards, forwards, wheelie and jump!
Unstoppable gear bag takes the weight of the contents of the bag to not drag down your wheelchair. Stowing big and heavy bags on your lap can cause pressure injuries or damage to your hips. All the weight in the bag stays in your bag and won't affect the tippiness of your wheelchair.
- Compatible with most manual wheelchairs
- Connects and disconnects quickly and easily
- 360° turning capability
- Transport your hold and cabin luggage in one unit
- Padded robust construction to protect contents
- 87L capacity, 59L in the main bag and a further 28L in the backpack
- If you are unsure if the 'Phoenix Unstoppable' will fit your chair, contact us to find out
- Contact Push Mobility for entire sport team discounts
"It was incredibly liberating to travel with the Phoenix luggage system. I was able to independently navigate the airport and make incredible time, all while having free hands to handle documents and navigate. This bag is a game changer for mobility impaired travellers!".
"It was so much easier than my usual battle with a bag on my lap (usually with a handle in my teeth). I didn't have any problems."
"Just got my Phoenix Instinct unstoppable gear bag .. WOW it's awesome well done Andrew Slorance for creating the best wheelchair luggage!!"
"It looks fantastic and fits the chair like a glove."
Q/A........Can someone use NDIS funding for this product?
Sure can. This product is classified as a consumable like that of a wheelchair tyre. If you are self managed, simply purchase the item online and claim back the purchase in your MyGov portal. If you are plan managed, request an invoice to be sent off to your plan manager. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our team.