Pitch black with large lowercase white writing across the upper half which reads ‘push’.
Put your personality on your wheels - wear your style with pride!
Push Mobility and La La Land are joining forces to launch a brand-new, Australian first product, specifically for manual wheelchair users - Push Hubs.
Push Hubs are
- As colourful/ unique as you are
- Protect your fingers and hands when pushing
- Designed and made in Australia
- Available in 15 colourful, creative designs ( with plans to
- launch more designs in the future)
- Brand new - the only product of its kind in Australia
- Recyclable, completely non-toxic and have a small carbon footprint
NDIS funded - as consumables.
How to measure your wheels
Using a measuring tape, measure the distance between two of your push rim tabs (where the push rim is attached to your wheel). For most wheels, this will be between 45-52cm. Most paediatric or small chairs will be 44-47cm, most 24’’ wheels will be 48-50cm and most 25’’ wheels 50-53cm.
Each pair is custom made, so it’s important that you measure your wheel - to ensure that your Push Hubs fit perfectly.
If you’re not sure - get in touch with us, and tell us what type of wheels you have and we can help you: email@example.com
- Made from high-quality polymer - strong, lightweight and waterproof
- .8mm thick, with a centre cut out of 135mm - for easy removal of your wheels
- Size - each pair is unique and the perfect size for your wheels - we can make them to fit almost any wheelchair
- Easy to fit with adjustable velcro straps
- Price includes postage, and is for a pair of push hubs
- 12-month replacement warranty (for parts, scratches to design will not be replaced)
- Sustainable - locally made, recyclable, completely non toxic, small carbon footprint.
Please note, as each Push Hub is custom made to order, to ensure they fit perfectly, the turnaround time from order to delivery is approximately 3 weeks (and may be slightly longer during peak holiday season).