An eclectic tropical jungle with the leaves of plants coloured dark pink, pale red, orange, brown and all shades of green against a pale-yellow skyline, and a koala, a galah, two cockatoos and two parakeets hanging in the foliaged treetops. Check out the matching Nature Dwellings product range HERE!
Put your personality on your wheels - wear your style with pride!
Push Mobility and La La Land are joining forces to launch a brand-new, Australian first product, specifically for manual wheelchair users - Push Hubs.
Push Hubs are
- As colourful/ unique as you are
- Protect your fingers and hands when pushing
- Designed and made in Australia
- Available in 15 colourful, creative designs ( with plans to
- launch more designs in the future)
- Brand new - the only product of its kind in Australia
- Recyclable, completely non-toxic and have a small carbon footprint
NDIS funded - as consumables.
How to measure your wheels
Using a measuring tape, measure the distance between two of your push rim tabs (where the push rim is attached to your wheel). For most wheels, this will be between 45-52cm. Most paediatric or small chairs will be 44-47cm, most 24’’ wheels will be 48-50cm and most 25’’ wheels 50-53cm.
Each pair is custom made, so it’s important that you measure your wheel - to ensure that your Push Hubs fit perfectly.
If you’re not sure - get in touch with us, and tell us what type of wheels you have and we can help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made from high-quality polymer - strong, lightweight and waterproof
- .8mm thick, with a centre cut out of 135mm - for easy removal of your wheels
- Size - each pair is unique and the perfect size for your wheels - we can make them to fit almost any wheelchair
- Easy to fit with adjustable velcro straps
- Price includes postage, and is for a pair of push hubs
- 12-month replacement warranty (for parts, scratches to design will not be replaced)
- Sustainable - locally made, recyclable, completely non toxic, small carbon footprint.