The innovative SR-ADST, Side Release Adapt A Strap System securely attaches the Super Pac to any position on the Push Handles of your wheelchair!
- Release the Super Pac with a simple squeeze of the Side Release Buckle
- Carry the Super Pac by using the Adjustable Shoulder Strap or Carrying Handle on top of the Super Pac.
- Large Lid Pocket, great place for immediately needed personal items.
- Large Main Compartment featuring 4 individual small organizing pockets on the back wall and inside Large Mesh Pocket on front wall
- Two Side Expandable Mesh Pockets for water bottles, etc
- 15W x 12H x 5D sizes are approximate
- All seams are double stitched and taped
- Stress Points are triple tacked double stich
- YKK zipper and Pull Ring
- Military Spec Hardware
- Heavy duty Velco Hook & Loop
- Made in the USA
Materials: 1850 Ballistic Nylon, 400 Denier Nylon Packcloth, Nylon Mesh
Q/A........Can someone use NDIS funding for this product?
Sure can. This product is classified as a consumable like that of a wheelchair tyre. If you are self managed, simply purchase the item online and claim back the purchase in your MyGov portal. If you are plan managed, request an invoice to be sent off to your plan manager. If you have any questions please feel to contact our team.
Please note if requesting a quote or invoice for items totalling under $300 there will be a charge of $44 inclusive of GST to cover the time and costs involved for us to manually prepare this. Quotes & invoices over $300 in total are exempt from this charge. To avoid this charge you can always purchase the item from us online and you will be issued a tax invoice which you can use to claim back the cost of the goods through the appropriate NDIS channel.