For really clean hands and wheels!
Wheelchair users touch their wheels thousands of times a day. They are exposed to pathogens and bacteria that are transferred from their wheels to their hands all day long.
‘Wheely Hand’ and ‘Wheely Surface’ are a powerful sanitiser duo that utilises the unique Zoono technology. They are designed for wheelchair users to protect your hands and your wheels providing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week germ-free protection.
This highly effective sanitiser duo comes in compact 50ml bottles that can be conveniently carried in your chair, car or bag for all day protection when you are on the go.
Wheely Hands - For really clean hands
- Kills 99.99% of germs for up to 24 hours
- Alcohol free and ultra gentle on skin
- Scientifically Proven, lab tested
- Unique antimicrobial technology
- Will not wash off
Ingredients: 99% purified water, 1% Quaternary Ammonium Compound
How to apply: Spray on your hands and gently rub until dry. Once dry, the solution becomes effective quickly.
Wheely Surface - For really clean wheels
- Protects against 99.99% of bacteria for up to 30 days
- Forms an antimicrobial coating that bonds to surfaces
Where to use:
- Steering wheels
- Door & Tap handles
- Your keys, phones, soles of your shoes
- Any other common touchpoints
Ingredients: 98% purified water, 2% Quaternary Ammonium Compound
How to apply: Spray Wheely Surface to any clean and dry surface. Allow approximately 10 minutes for drying, the technology will then achieve maximum efficiency.
Note: Wheely sanitiser products can be purchased using your NDIS 'consumables' funding.
Go Back >