SIROCCO is equipped with wheel size options of 12, 14 or 16 inches, a 350 or 500 Watt motor with reverse, cruise control, 48 volt battery, a wide LCD screen, a mudguard, an LED headlamp, a buzzer, a dual disc brake system, a handlebar control to raise the system, and a new patented quick fastener system that makes it easy for everyone to use every day.
Manufactured and assembled in Besançon, France, it is made of aluminum, steel and stainless steel to remain very light (12 kg except battery) and to be used safely in the rain or snow. It benefits from our new patented universal ultra fast mounting system.
SIROCCO can be equipped with 'PUSH-PULL' to allow anybody to use it.
- Specific Equipment TETRA "PUSH PULL", with adapted controls;
- Stand-up system incorporating a footrest for armchairs with retractable brackets;
- Custom painting;
THE ADVANTAGES OF SIROCCO:
- Compatible with all wheelchairs including retractable stems
- No modification or adaptation of wheelchair required
- Ultra fast universal patented effortless fixing system;
- Configuration of the commands according to the needs of the customer (left or right brake, etc);
Equipment designed and manufactured in France, CE certification.
- Wheel 12 inches;
- 350 Watt motor
- Battery 48 Volts;
- 2 year warranty
- Compatible with air transport regulation included in the price;
- Electronic setting of the motor via PC: Power, torque, engine braking, etc .
- Weight: From 12 Kg without battery.
Contact us to arrange a trial and run through the options