Designed for the most active and adventurous of users, the Lasher Sport BT-X Wheelchair model is equipped to run on a variety of terrains, whether it be on the beach, on the beach or on the snow!
Featuring interchangeable wheel sets included with the chair, providing you with that three in one deal so you won't need that second or third wheelchair to accommodate for your action-packed lifestyle. Even with different tires, the seat level or 'dump' is designed to be the same, with the overall seat height raising just an inch (2.54cm) or so in beach or multi-terrain mode to allow for more clearance over the terrain.
While you're travelling on everyday mode and not using your extra set of wheels, why not put them to good use? These wheels can transform into the Lasher Sport X-Trailer designed to fit a standard airline carry-on bag making it perfect for hauling gear on the go.
Changing wheels has never been easier, only taking 5 minutes, absolutely 0 tools and can be changed anywhere that suits you. All you need to do is remove the push button quick release rear wheels and replace them with the multi-terrain or beach tires. Then, remove the front caster assembly using the quick release flip-lock levels and replace with your chosen wheel caster assembly.
- Spinergy LX wheels
- High performance rear tires
- Frog Legs forks
- Soft roll casters on the front
- Sun Zero G wheels
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic rear tires
- Frog Legs forks
- 6" x 1.5" (15.24cm x 3.81cm) soft roll casters rotated forward on the frame
- 4" (10.16cm) wide custom-built rear wheels
- 9" x 5" (22.86cm x 12.7cm) balloon tires rotated forward
- 14 lbs or 6.35 kg
- Aluminium frame and caster forks
- Tension adjustable nylon seat material
- Seat Width and Depth: 14" - 18" (35.56cm - 45.72cm)
- Front Seat Height: 16" - 21" (40.64cm - 53.34cm)
- Rear Seat Height: 15" - 20" (38.1cm - 50.8cm
- Back Rest Height: 5" - 20" (12.7cm - 50.8cm)
- Back Rest Angle: 80°-100°
*Price listed is for the base model
Lasher Sport BT-X order form