If you know what you want in a chair, then the KSL is the one for you.
All Küschall 2.0 wheelchairs utilise Hydroform technology - a process that allows the metal to be formed in more complex shapes - creating wheelchairs that are stronger, more ergonomic, more comfortable and easier to push.
At around 4kg, the KSL rigid wheelchair is the lightest in the Kuschall range, and is one of the lightest wheelchairs in the world.
The backrest support bar has been ergonomically designed to help with lifting and unloading your chair and also passing your wheelchair over your body for car transfers.
The carbon fibre components and axel contributes to the super low frame weight and added pushing performance. The side guards and optional mudguards are super strong and sleek.
The KSL is made to measure with uninterrupted frame flow and an extremely sleek design.
- Weighs only 4kg (without wheels) - one of the lightest wheelchairs in the world
- Ergonomic backrest support
- Carbonfibre components and axels - including optional side and mud guards
- Unique alloy active brake design, with thumb grip for ease of use.
- Optional ergonomically designed carbolife pushrim for improved pushing performance
Fully customisable colours - 5 standard frame colours, 2 decal designs and 6 decal colours.
Width: Seat Width 34cm - 44cm
Length: 80cm (75°) | 73cm (90°)
Product Weight: 6.8kg (4.3kg transport weight)
- Seat Width: 34cm - 44cm (2cm increments)
- Seat Depth: 38.5cm - 48.5cm (2.5cm increments)
- Seat Height Front: 45cm - 53cm (1cm increments)
- Seat Height Back: 40cm - 48cm (1cm increments)
- Frame Angle: 75° | 90° V-frame or tapered
*price for base model.