e-fix – the small compact electric wheelchair
No plugs, wheels remove like standard wheels, particularly easy compared to competitors when used the Alber Jack up anti-tippers.
Smoothest drive feel on the market with the torque and adaptability for any situation. Fantastic intuitive attendant control option with unique powered turning for easy use on all surfaces.
Turn your manual wheelchair into a compact electric wheelchair with the e-fix add-on drive. The drive can be individually programmed and can therefore be adapted perfectly to your personal needs.
The electric add-on drive is the simple way to increase your freedom of movement. The e-fix also allows you to cover greater distances and handle slopes effortlessly.
E-Fix overview video
Brochure download / Product Information Booklet
- Joystick driven power add on
- Smooth low speed driving
- Excellent proportional joystick response – please compare to alternatives!
- Less wheelchair widening than competitors (average = 3cm)
- 36V motors = High torque at low speeds + efficiency
- Easy removal of wheels using jack up anti-tips
- No plugs, just quick release axle like standard wheels
- Standard and HD versions
- E35: 120Kg user capacity
- E36: 160Kg user capacity (210Kg total user/system/chair weight)
- Lithium battery as standard
- 6.0AH / 7.5 AH battery options
- 16Km / 20Km range (ISO 7176-4)
- E-Fix ECO (SLA battery) now available
- Max Speed 6km/h (option of 8.5km/h with app extension)
- Wheel 7.9kg each
- By far the lowest rolling resistance when put into neutral
- This makes self-propulsion without swapping out the wheels practical – the only power add on with this practical possibility
- The intuitive attendant control is the only system that enables a powered turn + propulsion
- Particularly useful on large, tilt in space chairs and on unsealed surfaces o In contrast, competitors propel forward and sometime backwards, but rely on the attendant to create the lateral force to create a turn.
- Various wheel sizes: 22” / 24”
For more information, please contact us:
Phone: 1300 721 328