Top End® Force™ K Handcycle is our kneeling position handcycle available with a choice of two custom, made-to-measure designs: one for athletes who are amputees and another for those who have lost their lower limbs. 7000 series heat-treated aluminum stiffened to maximize power!
Who's Up For This Ride?
• Amputee athletes
• 7005 aluminum custom welded frame
• 7005 aluminum aerodynamic fork
• Breathable mesh upholstery
• Seat and back cushions
• Tapered crank arms
• Frictionless pedal bearings
• Aluminum ergonomic hand pedals
• SRAM® 30 speed drivetrain
• Chainrings: 53-39 or 48-39-24
• Cassettes: SRAM® 11-34
• Tektro® Caliper Brake
• Fork mounted locking second brake
• Steering dampener
• 26" high performance wheels
• 3°, 6°, 9° or 11° of camber
• Threaded axles
• Drafting bumper
• Parking brake
• Safety flag
• Chain guard
• Many paint choices
• Reflective stickers
• 250 lb. weight capacity
The Take Away Before The Break Away
• The Top End Force K Handcycle is a kneeling position handcycle available in two custom, made-to-measure aerodynamic designs.
• The Top End Force K Double Amputee Kneeler is custom designed for the double above-the-knee amputee.
• Requires dialed-in, precise measurements – for the athletes who train to win!