Tired of seeing friends and family left behind when the day’s activities ventured off the pavement, we set out to offer a beach wheelchair to help ensure that everyone can enjoy going for swim at the beach!
If you’re like many Surf Life Saving clubs around Australia with limited storage space then this beach wheelchair is for you!
- Superior stability
- 22 kg overall product weight
- 158 kg maximum user weight
- Compact lightweight frame making it easy to transport
- Powder coated aluminum 1.7” diameter frame
- 316 stainless steel bolts & nuts with nylon washers
- Standard seat height helping to make transfers easier
- Swing away armrests on both sides to assist getting in and out
- Smooth rolling
- Compact frame taking minutes to assemble
- UV stable Upholstery with antimicrobial protection GREENGUARD® Certified
- Park brake standard
- Seat belt standard
- Ergonomic push handle design
- Convenient front pull point
- Adjustable for different sized riders
- 3 year frame warranty
“First walk on the C & O Canal towpath in a long, long time! Worked great over the ruts and puddles, and did well on the bridges and locks. Several people asked us about it and we showed the rangers. Thanks so much, Bill. Your invention has put nature at our feet again!”
-Appreciatively, Barb and Elan
You can transport the Sand Rider in a small car trunk, store it in a closet or fly with it to your beach vacation.
The Sand Rider uses oversized Wheeleez™ wheels for superior sand and off road performance.
Everyone deserves to enjoy a day at the beach!
Please feel free to contact the Push Mobility team for any product details.